Kru Lookkade teaches private lessons for individual students or groups in Sukhumvit area in Bangkok and online lesson through Skype or Google Hangout. Lessons can take place at the student’s office, student’s house, and a coffee shop and it will charged an additional transportation fee for each session.
Speaking & Listening
I would recommend you to learn listening and speaking before you learn how to read and write Thai Language. At the beginning, you need to learn how to pronounce the words by listening to your teacher, Thai people, and any other media sources and then try to copy them every day. The more you listen Thai Language and copy them the more you will be able to speak more fluently. No matter what reason you want to learn new language like Thai Language, you will become a more confident person. As of my teaching experience, It takes about 30 hours to be able to speak basic Thai words and simple sentences.
– Thai Consonants, Thai Vowels, and Thai Tones
– Thai Greeting
– Asking and Answering Questions
– Giving Directions, activities, and Transportations
– Giving opinion, expression, and feeling
– Making Confirmation and Cancellation
– Shopping and Bargaining
– Number, Date, and Telling Time in Thai Style
– Ordering in a Restaurant
– Describe everyday objects, colors, people, place, and weather
– Talk and understand Thai people, cultures, food, and slang words
– Student will acquire more vocabulary, simple phases, and be able to speak longer sentences in various situations.
– It will be flexible depending on student purpose. Student will also acquire more difficult vocabulary and be able to speak up more naturally, lively, and fluently in complex situations.
Reading & Writing
After you can speak Thai a little bit, I recommend you to learn how to read and write Thai because you will know exactly how to pronounce each word, you will expand vocabulary faster and remember more as well as being more independent in Thailand. If you plan to live and work in Thailand more than 2 years, learning how to read and write are also good idea to make you feel more a part of Thailand and become familiar with the things around you. As of my teaching experiences, It takes about 60 hours to be able to read and write basic Thai words and simple sentences.
– Thai Alphabets & Thai Vowels
– Thai Alphabets Classes & Tone Rules
– Punctuation Marks
– Word Building
– Student will acquire more vocabulary, Thai Abbreviations, and be able to read and write longer sentences in various situations.
– Building Writing Skills: Words to Sentences and Sentences to Paragraphs
– It will be flexible depending on student purpose. Student will also acquire more difficult vocabulary and be able to read and write more complex sentences.
– Understanding Ads, News, and others